braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bouquet

I experimented with polyclay some time ago, tried my best but still couldn't come up with the shapes & beads I had in mind (yeah, I wanted to design my own beads). Without thinking I threw away all my clay and even the old oven, which I deeply regret now :(

Anyway, since I couldn't make them myself, I settled for the ready made ones and bought these clay flowers, they do look really good, love the deep purple colour!



I love this, honestly! =)
The inspiration for this piece came from the 2 bouquet of clay flowers , note the colour!
Features a beautiful butterfly filigree in the center, accompanied with Czech glass aqua blue beads & lucite bellflower matching the whole floral theme.

Material
Butterfly Filigree
Clay Flower
Purple Textured Pearl Bead
Dark Purple Faux Pearl Bead
Shiny Purple with Silver Lining Acrylic Bead
Aqua Blue Flower Czech Glass (Imported)
Purple Lucite Bellflower (Imported)

Status
Sold


Price
RM 39.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !