braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MyLady // Victorian Valentine Necklaces


I'm very much in love with photo jewellery so here's another series, made in conjunction with this year's Valentine's Day.
Featuring romantic vintage silhouette images (see the puffy dress!), I blended pastel light watercolour backgrounds for the "nostalgic evening dusk" effect, makes it all the more lovey-dovey ;)



Photo charm is attached to a lacey backing, see the back in this sneak peek photo I posted over on Facebook yesterday :)

A cheesy "I Love You" charm dangling on top, it is Valentine's Day after all!
* Of course, if the I Love You charm isn't up your alley, feel free to switch to Made With Love or Just For You :)


6 images to choose from:

Fountain     Wave


Bow     Holding Hands


By The Lake     Serenade


Material
I Love You Charm
MyLady Photo Charm

Necklace Measurement
Chain Length: approx. 50.0 cm excluding 4.8 cm extender chain
Drop: 3.4 cm

Status
Available

Price
RM 29.00
Chain length can be extended to around 75.0 cm for RM 2 extra.


Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !