braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Monday, October 22, 2012

Moonlit Necklace // the Enchanted series


Completely oblivious that I have a bigger Moonlit photo charm for a matching necklace,
until I dug through my photo reserve and found a bunch of them I prepared months ago!
(things do get lost around here once in a while :( better organization needed!!)

• Matching Bracelet: CLICK HERE.





For this necklace, pendant area is kept simple since the photo charm is the focal point.
Instead, I focused on the chain design, choosing the same materials used in the bracelet while introducing 2 little brass 'lantern' beads- sandwiching the Swarovski butterfly :)


Material
Silver Night Swarovski Butterfly
Midnight Blue Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Denim Blue Chinese Crystal Cube
Midnight Blue Chinese Crystal Teardrop
Metallic Grey Acrylic Flower Bead
Lantern Brass Bead
Small Butterfly Link
Enchanted Photo Charm

Necklace Measurement
Chain Length: approx. 60.0 cm excluding 4.8 cm extender chain
Drop: 2.6 cm


Status
Sold

Price
RM 38.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !


///

this is part of the Enchanted series

 click HERE for the introductory post to learn more :)