braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Saturday, August 15, 2009

All Wrapped Up: Pink Heart

When I first saw these wire-wrapped pendants, I knew I had to get them and use them as part of my jewellery. Something you call love at first sight ;) These pendants come in the most striking, delicious colours that made them so irresistible. Also, the stars & hearts are not just your typical, umm... stars-and-hearts, they are actually wrapped in such a way that it's puffed up! Another plus point for being so adorable!





The prettiest pink ever - striking hot pink!
I'm rather sure I'm not the only one who absolutely can't get enough of this colour ;)
Everything of this piece is focused on the center, shades of pink & purple beads surrounding the eye-catching pendant!

Material
Pink Heart Wire-Wrapped Pendant
Purple Textured Pearl Bead
Pink Faux Pearl Bead
Matte Pink Czech Glass Nugget (Imported)
Rose Pink Swarovski Bicone

Status

Sold

Price
RM 24.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !