braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fly Birdie Fly!




Only as I'm writing this now did I realize that most of the beads used here are imported.
Except for the sparrow link on the chain which I acquired just last week, most were sitting snugly in my boxes for some time now. I still remember the excitement when I first gotten the butterfly (in the center), yet for some reason I kept it in the back compartment of my box, so it's been poorly neglected up till now :)

Here's a chance now for the butterfly to take center stage in this delicate piece! ;)

Material
Butterfly Acrylic Bead (Imported)
Pale White Heart Glass Bead (Imported)
Frosted Pink Acrylic Bead (Imported)
Frosted Rose Pink Czech Glass Heart (Imported)
Pink Acrylic Bead
Sparrow Raw Brass Link (Imported)

Status
Sold

Price
RM 23.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !