braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Set of Brass Necklaces


Hey, here are 3 freshly made brass necklaces, some new materials arrived at my door step just a day before CNY so I couldn't work on them immediately with relatives around & lots of travelling.

I had to be away from my workbench for a couple of days and as usual after a lil break, I feel much fresher & ready to churn out more designs!

All pendants & flower cabochons used are imported.

You can either purchase these as a set or individual pieces :)
Get them as early birthday gifts for your girlfriends and keep 1 piece for yourself!

******


Flower

A 'flower in flower' piece!
I glued the peach flower cabochon on top of the brass filigree, looks really sweet right? ;)

Status

Sold

Price
RM 25.00

******

Key

A huge key dangling off a long chain, simple yet makes a statement!
Perfect to be paired with plain top.
Flower is matte yellow :)

Status
Sold


Price
RM 26.00

******



Locket



This is my favourite piece of the set, with pretty floral pattern engraved on both sides of the locket.
Swarovski butterfly & bicone hang off 2 separate chains hidden behind the locket.

Status
Sold


Price
RM 36.00

******


Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !