braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Friday, December 31, 2010

Daffodils

Last post for 2010, ending the year with these necklaces, called Daffodils :)
I made them almost a month ago, was waiting (rather impatiently!) for new flower cabochons to arrive and attached them the moment I unpacked my goodies.

Available in 2 colours: Purple & Green.
I can't decide which one I like better, both go well with different outfits ;)


 Material
Flower Cabochon
Faux Pearl Bead
Matte Pearl Bead
Cat's Eye Bead (only in purple)
Textured Pearl Bead (only in green)

Measurement
Length: approx. 59.5 cm excluding 3.9 cm extender chain
Drop: 5.0 cm

 ******

Purple



Status
Available

Price
RM 28.00

 ******


Green




Status
Available

Price
RM 28.00


Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !
  

happy new year!