braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Friday, April 15, 2011

Crafted By Mei goes Offline!

yup, Offline, literally ;)


My line of handmade bracelets, necklaces & rings are now available at
Offline Blogshop, Berjaya Times Square, KL!

It was really fun coming up with this collection of jewellery, from choosing which pieces to remake & at the same time coming up with new designs, to working on the overall deco.
So after lots of planning, scribbling & sore fingers, here's my first venture into retail presence.


 dressing table full of handmade jewellery


Necklaces hanging off the birdcage :)
Psst... dig through the treasure chests, lots of goodies promised!



do drop by if you happen to be in KL.
Store Location: 1st Floor, at a new location called 1st Avenue, Times Square East.

My table: The table furthest away from the cashier, near the side entrance.

Parking: You can go to B2 / B3 (I believe it's the same for B4 & B5), look for the lift next to pillar 44
This lift leads you right to the store.



 Let me know if you like it, your feedback would be much appreciated.
( email me too on what designs you would like to see more of )

Thank you for your wonderful support! ♥