braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Monday, October 10, 2011

revamped!

presenting the new Crafted By Mei! :))))
I wanted a cleaner, neater, more minimalistic look with wide page widths, Google was certainly my best friend as I tackled on this HTML jargon.
Finally here it is, a layout revolving around geeky stationery theme: vintage graph papers, cork boards & Polaroid frames.
Oh, must not forget the scallop edges too!
(psst.... Have you seen them on clothing? So cute!)


Anyway, along with this new layout comes a couple of changes to my photos as well:
  • Larger
  • Borderless
  • New watermark
(for pieces I have posted before this change, I will enlarge as many as I possibly can, the older ones will remain at the old size)



Hope you like it & do drop by my new Facebook page too!
Thank you so much :)