braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mystery Key

more colours added, scroll down :)




I find keys intriguing, some tag a romantic notion to it while others like the mystery behind it.
I collect keys in various sizes, this medium sized one is perfect for a casual necklace.
Photo charm is a star-snowflake, paired with a matching chrysanthemum cabochon.
On the chain, cyclamen opal swarovski linked to mini hearts.

Length is 50cm, my new favourite ;)
Sits just above the chest.
* all lengths are customizable btw, this is just the default.



Material
Flower Cabochon
Diamond Cut-Out Key Charm
Cyclamen Opal Swarovski Bicone
Mini Heart Link
Snowflake Photo Charm

Necklace Measurement
Chain Length: approx. 50.0 cm excluding 4.8 cm extender chain
Drop: 4.1 cm

Status
Sold

Price
RM 32.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !


7/2/2013 Update:




A buyer requested blue turquoise version,
I LOVE the bewitching blue-green snowflake photo charm, that was a fun blend to play with!
thanks Juliet :)


5/12/2013 Update:

Ever since the original lilac purple design was posted on the blog early this year, there have been requests for other colours to be made, here are some I have found in my photo album :)

Red, Orange & Yellow