braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Shop Talk 2017


Hi there & happy 2017!
Just thought I should chat about a few things, since this blog has been on-and-off active and inactive.

A couple of very sweet long time visitors have noticed and emailed to check if i'm okay & if i'm still running this blog, nothing to worry folks, I am well :) For those who are clueless what this is all about, it's just that I have been consistently updating the blog since 2009, and then beginning 2015, I sort of dropped off the radar with my sporadic updates followed by months of silence. It's all for a good reason though, I finally got myself back into university studies, although with the amount of reading and lab reports to do, I'm simply overwhelmed that the business side of things is now a part-time job. I no longer have the luxury of investing all my waking hours into this dearest hobby, but I delighted in the period where all I did daily was running between the computer and my work table, churning out piece after piece of bracelets and then sending them all to another table for packaging the next day. During peak seasons, the late nights and weekend overtime where my hands worked nonstop, these are the memories I treasure and it is all made possible because you guys believed in my work :) 


All in all, I'm at a very happy & contented stage in life, juggling between studying my favourite subjects and running a blogshop, both of which I'm passionate about! The earlier years haven't been easy but grace was and is always sufficient. Stepping into 2017, I'm guessing it will be the same trend, updating the blog whenever I have pockets of free time, but behind the scenes, I'm always taking orders, as long as you don't mind a 14 day wait ;)

Thank you for reading this and I wish you the very best, for joy and peace to fill your hearts daily in this new year.
mei.