braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

14k: Powder


I love pastels, but as soothing as pastels are, it sometimes can be a bit boring and bland.
Thus, to avoid this pitfall, I thought to play it up with various faceted style beads. These facets 'sharpen' the overall look of the bracelet, which I think is a nice contrast to the gentle colours.   
Included also are Swarovski crystals in greenish blue and 3 types of purple to complete the job.


Material
Baby Blue Diagonal Cube Crystal Bead
Clear AB Octagon Faceted Crystal Bead
Blue-Purple Melon Lucite Bead
Eggplant Purple Bicone Crystal Bead
Pacific Opal, Light Violet, Cyclamen Opal, Tanzanite Swarovski Bicone Bead
Clear AB, Light Pink, White Alabaster, Rivoli Crystal Bead
Matte Purplish Pink Star Lucite Bead

Price
RM 45.00

Status
Available


To order, contact me at craftedbymei@gmail.com or pm me on Facebook