braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, May 16, 2021

14k: Regal


I rarely use maroon in my pieces, and when I do, it mostly served as an accompaniment colour, subtle in the background.
This time round, I made it the focal colour, as I find it pairs very well with gold accents, in that the gold takes this unassuming colour to a new level of elegance.
Particularly, the 2 gold lantern balls help to direct the focus towards the middle, culminating with a dangling maroon heart crystal.
But don't worry, that's not to say that the sides were designed with less thought :) White pearls and opal pinks stacked together with gold hematite spacers are another feature that I love.

Material
Maroon, Opal Pink Faceted Round Crystal Bead
Matte Beige Doughnut Crystal Bead
White Freshwater Pearl
Clear AB, Light Violet AB, Light Amethyst, Violet AB Rivoli Crystal Bead
Pastel Pink Flower Acrylic Bead
Maroon Heart Crystal Bead
Light Pink Helix Crystal Bead
Gold Plated Hematite Spacer Bead
14k-plated Lantern Ball Bead

Price
RM 42.00

Status
Ready stock sold out, enquire for remakes


To order, contact me at craftedbymei@gmail.com or pm me on Facebook