braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Closed!



Hi there!
Crafted By Mei is now closed.
I am currently overseas for further studies, have been planning this move for more than a year and it finally happened :)

Thanks for your support all these years, I just want to say that a sale wasn't just a sale to me, it meant a lot more. Thank you for trusting an online stranger to make your accessories, you made me believe in myself too. Thanks too for putting up with my long order processing time. Over the years, I had the most wonderful customers, thanks for your repeat purchases and some who gave me gifts in return too!

This little shop has been part of my life for so long, it was bittersweet to clean up my worktable and pack up all my materials into storage. If you would like to keep in touch, my personal Instagram is @meliameis although I doubt I will update often (I'm not very into social media haha). 

So, I guess that's all for now.... 
Thank you very very very much for everything.

God bless!