braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, July 23, 2009

=)

Hello!

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates this month. As stated in my last post, I was trying out a whole new layout for Crafted By Mei. and finallllyyy, its up! YAY!

Haha... I know its something really simple, couldn't have taken me that long right? Basically it's just getting the template and adding my widgets plus some editing, so you may be wondering what took me so long? Well, it's because this blog owner is so fickle minded! =P This template isn't my first choice actually, just when I was finalising everything on the original layout, I realised it was too complicated and messy. Not the feel I want to achieve for Crafted By Mei. Hence this template instead, keeping things sweet and simple!

As promised, I've also posted 3 new necklaces up here for sale! (finally something comes up when you click the label 'NECKLACES'). The focal piece for this batch will be the pendants made of wood in various designs & colours. I hope you like these as much as I enjoyed making them!

So if anything catches your eye, you can always drop me a mail at craftedbymei@gmail.com !

Thank you for dropping by and I truly hope you enjoy your time browsing through the products.

Thanks! =)
-mei-