braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Monday, July 27, 2009

Customization: JW

JW really likes chunky, thick, bold kind of accessories. She was really helpful as she sent me pictures of bracelets she likes and from there, at least I got an inkling of what is she into.

(the picture quality isn't what I would have liked, as they were meant only for her to check the completed pieces and see if any changes were to be made prior to sending. I guess I got too excited for her to receive asap that I forgot to take proper pics of them!)

Here are some of the ones i've made for her:

The citrus lampwork bracelet is really funky, bright coloured beads on double stranded chain. These lampwork beads have little protruding bumps on them too!
(It was wayy too chunky to be laid flat so I had wear it for her to see the completed piece)


The 2nd piece focuces mainly on the chain, a self-weaved one to make it thick. I chose the cute red glass birdhouse to balance out the whole 'fierceness' factor.


JW also asked for a charm bracelet with 12 charms, I proposed the idea of hearts mix with flowers & butterflies (my fav stuff!) and to my delight she said yes immediately!


Here's something simple & sweet on double-stranded chain. All made using cat's eye bead, I like how there's different hues on 1 bead (it's lighter in the center)


*More will be posted up as soon as I can find time to write the post and arrange the pics :)