braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ariel



A mixture of ash gray, sapphire blue, pale & dark purple seemed a bit bland for me initially, but after adding little details like the soft pink hearts & a couple of Swarovski bicones, I got excited immediately over how elegant this combo is! ;)
Key charms are also found in the midst of this rather packed bracelet, with 'I Love You' etched on the envelope for that romantic touch.

Material
Sapphire Blue Textured Pearl Bead
Matte Dark Gray Pearl Bead
Matte Dark Purple Pearl Bead
Light Purple Faux Pearl Bead
Purple Faceted Round Bead Bead
Gray Oval Crackled Glass Bead
Matte Pink Czech Glass Heart (Imported)
Blue Zircon Swarovski Bicone
White Opal Swarovski Bicone
Key Charm
'I Love You' Envelope Charm (Imported)

Status
Sold


Price
RM 35.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !