braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rainforest



I wanted a bright, funky kinda theme for this piece, using a rope-like chain with a few butterfly charms.
I was fiddling with the design & thought something was missing till I remembered my acrylic leaves! Quickly took them out & placed 2 lime green & light yellow leaves each & voila, I was so happy with the end result!
Something I call the 'missing link'! ;)

Material
Peach Flat Round Shell Bead
Brown Textured Pearl Bead
Purple Lucite Bead with Pattern (Imported)
Matte Olive Pearl Bead
Matte Dark Purple Pearl Bead
Matte Dusty Rose Pink Pearl Bead
Matte Pink Pearl Bead
Matte Gray Pearl Bead
Lime Green Czech Glass Heart (Imported)
Acrylic Leaf Bead
Butterfly Charm

Status
Sold


Price
RM 37.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !