braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Customization: Raihana

2 bracelets & an anklet as customized by Raihana.

Chunky like Farwie's!
'something darker and kinda gothic like After Dark and Contrary with a little of yellow and white to add freshness'



 Bracelet for her friend who is turning 16, she wanted something fun & purplish pinkish, the first thing that came to my mind was a piece I made earlier- Samba so I followed the style and chose fun charms that would suit a teen.



Raihana's anklet with birdie charms, one side of the toggle is all purple while the other is yellow, accompanied by bells in complementing colours.

 ******

I was extremely delighted to receive such a sweet feedback from her:
OMG!(picks jaw from floor). The bracelets and the anklet are so perfect Mei. Like OH MY GOD they're so so sooo pretty. I can't wait to show it my friends. You are awesome! Like seriously. I'm definitely gonna order more stuff from you in the future. Thank YOU so much.
 =)))