braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Samba



Another piece composing of many colours: Lime Green, Purple, Fuchsia Pink & Peach!
(I actually made this with Chica & was planning to post them together, but the photos for this turned out quite bad so I had to retake them today)

This bracelet is more packed compared to Chica and I use mainly small sized beads here as I wanted to keep it simple & dainty ;)
The beads are arranged randomly and finally finished off with a couple of my favourite charms.

Material
Clay Flower
Lime Green Cat's Eye Chip
Purple Textured Pearl Bead
Dark Purple Faux Pearl Bead
Dark Purple Cat's Eye Round Bead
Fuchsia Pink Faux Pearl Bead
Peach Textured Pearl Bead
Violet Glass Bicone
Just For You Charm
Made With Love Charm
Leaf Charm
Butterfly Charm

Status
 Sold

Price
RM 28.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !