braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Friday, July 16, 2010

Weaved Charm Bracelets

Here are bracelets I made with double chains weaved together.
I love how they turned out, especially the slight grungy look ;)

Hearts


* You can wear this with the locket hanging open too! In fact, I like mine better this way ;)

I chose peach & orchid coloured beads here to soften the look, including 2 Opal Pink Swarovski crystals, with heart charms & a locket, this is definitely a fun mix of tough & sweetness :)

Status
Sold

Price
RM 35.00

******

Elizabeth



Note the Elizabeth coins? Love! ;)
I have these brass coloured beads too that matches the chain so well, coupled with heart charms & purple beads, this bracelet exudes that cool, classy Victorian edge!

Status
no further remakes available, 
coin charms no longer available as well

******
Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !