braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vivid

I got the inspiration for these bracelets from a pair of shoes I saw online, it had a mix of black & teal and somehow the colours just etched on my mind, hence the name 'Vivid'
Funny how ideas can come from anywhere huh? ;)

Asymmetrical design, 1 side features a chunky lot of beads while the other is kept simple with heart charms dangling off.

Separating these is a blooming flower cabochon, I attached it to a floral shape filigree, you know how much I love flowers just by browsing through this place! :)

There are also 3 Swarovski crystals used over at the chunky side for that extra bling.


Teal & Blue


******

Hot Pink & Violet Purple


Here's the other version, this time in hot pink & violet purple!
I love how girly this piece turned out, with a sexy vibe from the black textured pearl beads ;)

******

Material
Flower Cabochon (Imported)
Flower Filigree (Imported)
Black Textured Pearl Bead
Faux Pearl Bead
Matte Glass Pearl Bead
Metallic Faux Pearl Chips
Chinese Crystal Bicone
Swarovski Bicone
Czech Glass Concave Daisy
Cat's Eye Glass Bead (only in teal version)
Made With Love Charm
Heart Charm

Status
Teal: Sold
Pink: Sold

Price
RM 35.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !