braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Customization: Aisya




Aisya saw one of my older posts, Buttercup, and requested for a remake.
I ran out of both purple & yellow so she picked this hot red paired with Dark Gray Swarovski Pearls.
She received my parcel on Monday & immediately sent me a photo of her wearing the necklace, here's what she said,

"Hey Mei dear! OMG I got the necklace and it's sooo gorgeoussss! You're right it does look better with dark grey (imagined white haha)...and gosh it'sso beautiful! I even took a picture of myselfwearing it XD..it's attached to this email haha if you want to see my happy face wearing it :P . Gosh. I love it. Thank you!!!"

Thank you Aisya, you made my day! =)



Material
Flower Cabochon (Imported)
Swarovski Pearl
Brass Butterfly (Imported)

* I have got this in Aquamarine & Salmon Pink too, mail me if interested ;)