braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Line The Way // heart, cross, moon & star bracelet

bringing you a whole new bracelet series :)

I have always loved using link charms in my pieces, mainly hearts & stars.
This time, I found them in slightly bigger size and 2 new shapes as well- cross & moon!






Each link charm is hand connected, with 10 links per bracelet in repeating pattern :)








Exude edgy rock vibe by stacking a few pieces together or go solo for that delicate touch!



Tip: 
these work great too by matching with other bracelets from your own collection, spice things up instantly!


Length
As with every bracelet purchased here, I will adjust them according to wearer's wrist measurement for best fit.
Will guide you on the measuring upon confirmation of order.

Status
Available for remakes

Price
RM 22.00 each

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !