braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Elements Series



Over the long weekend, I took time out to plan this new series, putting ideas in a notebook rather than having them scattered all over the mind for the entire of October. I spent a few hours arranging beads and making notes, at the end of the session I have scribbled pages long of notes & took tons of draft photos of the jewellery to be made, that was good for the soul :)

As you can see in the photo above, rain clouds, teardrops, rainbows make up this photo charm series.
I absolutely adore clouds, something about the fluffy white bulbous type just makes my heart soar with gratefulness for having this beauty of nature to be enjoyed daily :) and having rain drops together is a huge plus, total love 

The first bracelet will be up tonight, while the rest will be published on the blog as soon as I finish making it, piece by piece.

Thanks :)