braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Custom Made // Enchanted Series

Hello there!
I am currently on a week long break, but things will go on as usual here on the blog :)

Do you recall this series named Enchanted which was held in August last year? It is a very much loved series with remaking requests still coming in, thank you ♥  But it is not just about the sales numbers that this series holds a special place in my heart, it also marked the introduction of photo charms, I love how personal our accessories can get when it involves a private photo (don't worry, personal pictures will never be shared on the blog without permission)



Anyway, back to this Enchanted series, let us reminisce as I publish custom made Enchanted pieces here on the blog daily. Some of them feature brand new images while the others are original images styled with different beads for a whole new look.

At the end of this series, there will also be 2 brand new Enchanted bracelets, do look out for them ;)

Hope you will enjoy this and feel free to direct any questions here:
craftedbymei@gmail.com 
I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back :)

thank you!