braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belle




A very sweet piece with a big bow dangling, and right at the opposite I placed a matching mesh bow link, I simply love odd little variations to my pieces just like this :)
I got the gunmetal-ish bow from a fellow hobbyist abroad who was giving up her craft, it's from her personal collection of more than 10 years, so this is a rare treasure find & I grabbed the very few that she had.
And yes, it does shimmer a little, makes it even more special! ;)

Material
Bow Filigree with Ornate Design (Imported)
Purple Textured Pearl Bead
Pink Textured Pearl Bead
Matte Pink Czech Glass Heart (Imported)
Matte Silver Pearl Bead
Purple Faux Pearl Bead
Cream Faux Pearl Bead
Purple Cat's Eye Bead
White Cat's Eye Bead
Mesh Bow Link

Status
Sold
No Further Remakes Available


Price
RM25.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !