braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lumina




I'm like on a purple crusade right now, everytime I'm all set to design something new, I somehow unconsciously pick out all the purple shades and start arranging them. By the time I realised I have been repeating this colour quite often lately, a whole new design is formed and I can't bear to chuck it aside. Haha... So I hope you are with me too on this purple ride!
One last thing to note, I think the Swarovski heart with AB effect is one of the prettiest colours in their entire collection! :)

Material
Metallic Pink Czech Nugget
Pink Cat's Eye Bead
Purple Faux Pearl Bead
Purple Textured Pearl Bead
Dark Purple Cat's Eye Bead
Purple Faceted Round Bead
Butterfly Charm
Birdhouse Charm (Imported)
Rose Filigree
Swarovski Heart

Status
Sold

Price
RM25.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !