braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Customization: Adilah



Here's what Adilah said in her mail to me "If I were to name the bracelet, I would probably name it... Sunshine perhaps? Since it's bright and yellow and all that"
=)

Adilah mailed me for a bracelet similar to Flutterby whereby there's a butterfly right in the center. She mentioned bright colours like yellow & orange so I picked out the yellow daisies with some maroon beads to match the brass base. Also she loves the clay flowers in Flutterby so I added in little daisies made of clay to complement the bracelet.

Material
Brass Butterfly Filigree
Yellow Daisy Shell Bead
Faceted Opalite Bead
Matte Yellow Pearl Bead
Dark Maroon Faceted Round Bead
Orange Shell Cube
Bright Yellow Oval Czech Glass (Imported)
Flower Clay Bead