braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lav


I love this so much that I made a set of them!

Bracelet


Necklace


I love the idea of sticking a piece of flower filigree to the cabochon, gives it a cool Victorian edge :)
That's not all, I picked out the various accompanying beads one by one, scrutinized carefully to see if it matches with what I had in mind & finally came up with this!
A piece I really really adore, seriously!

Material
[N] Flower Cabochon (Imported)
[N] Flower Filigree (Imported)
[N] Purple Cat's Eye Bead
[N] Purple Textured Pearl Bead
[N] Opal Pink Swarovski Bicone
Purple Swarovski Bicone
Plum Lucite Bead with Pattern (Imported)
Light Purple, Plum Faux Pearl Bead
Purple Swirl Disc Czech Glass (Imported)
Pink Round Cat's Eye Bead
Light Pink Glass Rondelle
Mini Flower Charm

*[N] denotes materials used in necklace as well


Necklace Measurement
Chain: 41.0 cm excluding 3.0 cm extender chain
Drop: 4.0 cm

Status
Sold

Price
RM 59.00/set
Bracelet only: RM 36.00
Necklace only: RM 27.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !