braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Isis

 

star links...
I like adding sneaky little bit of details into my pieces, makes them fun! ;)

I find myself liking teal more and more...
Got hold of a small packet of teal lampwork beads- being lovely in itself, this piece came about quite effortlessly :)
An aquamarine sugary textured pearl sits in the center, next to teal lampworks that are covered with special bead caps.
(If you notice, the colours get darker towards the toggle) 


Material
Flower Cabochon
Teal Lampwork Glass Bead
Aquamarine Textured Faux Pearl Bead
Electric Blue Chinese Crystal Faceted Doughnut
Midnight Blue Faceted Round Chinese Crystal
Black AB Chinese Crystal Bicone
Birdhouse Charm
Star Link

Status
Sold

Price
RM 27.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !