braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Milky Purple Blue // Customizations

Going through my 2012 image folder, I'm reminded again that there are so many cool customizations you girls have come up with that I haven't had the chance to share them here publicly. 
For this blog post, I have picked up 3 of them that share a common factor- milky purple blue ;)
Embarrassingly, I can't recall who I made them for (sorry!) so let's just number it with 1, 2 & 3.



Very nursery-like especially with the baby pram charm on the left, I believe this was made for a mummy? :)
[on top of the pram, I now have pacifier charm! do email me if you like baby themed pieces]
Clasp used here is lobster type with an extender chain for size flexibility.

Material
Matte Purple Acrylic Bead
Light Blue Acrylic Bead
Light Purple Acrylic Bead
Opal White Round Glass Bead
Made With Love Charm
Pram Charm
Alphabet Charm
Enamelled Shoe Charm



 Based on Charmaine's with an added boost of orchid purple.
also features the ballerina charm I have posted onto my Facebook page lately.

Material
Flower Cabochon
Clay Flower
Baby Blue Round Glass Bead
Baby Blue Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Aqua Blue Glass Bicone
Light Blue Faux Pearl Bead
Lilac Faux Pearl Bead
Orchid Purple Faux Pearl Bead
White Faux Pearl Bead
White Teardrop Faux Pearl Bead
Opal White Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Robot Charm
3D Teapot Charm
Clock Charm
Rocking Horse Charm
Enamelled Shoe Charm





Musical charms jingle along with camera, eiffel & princess.
Vivid purple jade stones contrasting against light pastel beads, creating a carefree, relaxing mood, perfect for lazy sundays :)

Material
Dyed Purple Jade Stone
Pale Green Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Light Purple Acrylic Bead
Opal White Round Glass Bead
Microphone Charm
Princess Crown Charm
Quaver Charm
Flat Camera Charm
Eiffel Charm
Guitar Charm