braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, December 31, 2020

14k bracelet: Iced Over

These matte rectangle Czech beads, I have been hoarding them for a long time. Smooth to touch, and quite a rare find (or at least, I can't find these in stock any longer). 
To allow these to be the focus of this bracelet, I spaced them out with lighter crystals and finished off with a few dangly small sized opaque beads. 

Click here to see this worn on wrist.


Material
Light Blue Matte Rectangle Czech Glass Bead
Blue Grey Strawberry Crystal Bead
Clear Flat Wheel Crystal Bead
Aquamarine AB, Denim Blue Rivoli Crystal Bead
Sky Blue Faceted Round Crystal Bead
Denim Blue Doughnut Glass Bead
Dark Blue Opaque Crystal Bead
Aquamarine Helix Crystal Bead
Caribbean Blue Opal Swarovski Bicone

Price
RM 44.00

Status
Ready stock sold out, enquire for remakes


To order, contact me at craftedbymei@gmail.com or pm me on Facebook