braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Blackpink


Named after the colours of this bracelet ;)
I really like the thick black border used in the photo charm, it's my first time designing it this way. Together with the sharp geometric lines making up the heart, it makes it appear bolder.
Perhaps that's how most of us are, in that we appear bolder than we really feel inside?
With that, I placed a padlock charm engraved with 'Open my heart', may this embolden us to always be true to ourselves 

Material
Midnight Blue Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Black Textured Glass Bead
Raspberry Pink Cube Czech Glass Bead
Padparadscha Swarovski Bicone Bead
Open My Heart Padlock Charm
Photo Charm

Status
Ready stock sold out, enquire for remakes

Price
RM 24.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !