braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Thursday, December 31, 2020

14k bracelet: Limonene


When I was on the lookout for new beads, the first thing that caught my eye was strawberry shaped beads.
It resembles an upside-down teardrop, but plumper and rounder, and therefore cuter? :)
In this bracelet, I placed a green one right in the middle, surrounded by butterflies, melons, cubes and even fresh water pearls. 
4 sets of flower and clear teardrops dangle in between. 

Click here to see this worn on wrist.


Material
Mint Green Opaque Strawberry Crystal Bead
Butterfly Crystal Bead
Matte Silver Mini Cube Hematite Bead
Green Glittered Melon Lucite Bead
Silver Fresh Water Pearl
Forest Green Cube Crystal Bead
Army Green Short Chinese Crystal Bicone
Clear AB Rivoli Crystal Bead
Lime Flower Czech Glass Bead
Clear Teardrop Crystal Bead

Price
RM 41.00

Status
Ready stock available


To order, contact me at craftedbymei@gmail.com or pm me on Facebook