braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grayscale

To be honest, as I was finalising this design, I was hugely tempted to introduce some colours to it, you know, a dash of purple or sprinkle of hot pink ;)
As someone who prefers all things colourful, working on monochromatic pieces is a challenge but seeing this now I must say I'm glad I stayed with the original idea in mind! 






The black beads are a kind of stone (proper name not known yet, sorry!) with gray spotted details on it.
Surrounded by white teardrop pearls (I like fat teardrops, haha), metallic silver bicones & glassy white opals, these are specially chosen that they reflect the right amount of light, a crucial point to make black & white pieces pop.
What more with the double angel wings & grey chrysanthemum flower to match, super lovely! :)

Material
Flower Cabochon
White Teardrop Glass Pearl
Silver Chinese Crystal Bicone
Spotted Black Round Obsidian Stone
Opal White Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Angel Wing Charm

Status
Sold

Price
RM 30.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !