braceletsnecklacesotherscustomization

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Polaroid // the Camera series

Camera charms is one of the most sought after charms (after Live Laugh Love & Eiffel),
and so I decided it will be fun to have cameras produced as photo charms.
This series is all about cameras, there are 5 parts to it which I will upload onto the blog daily, 
here's a look at part 1/5 :)


While I don't own a polaroid, I do appreciate the idea of it- instant gratification :)
For this bracelet, I chose to colour the background in teal green, making the white camera body even more prominent.
Asymmetrically connected by double chains, opaque & transparent teals pinned up side by side,
The opaque beads have black lines strewn across, an affiliation with the colourful retro stripes I guess?

Material
Teal Green Dyed Jade Heart Stone
Teal Round Glass Bead
Round Green Turquoise Stone Bead
Camera Photo Charm

Status
Ready stock sold out, enquire for remakes

Price
RM 31.00

Email me at craftedbymei@gmail.com !


// this piece is Part 1/5 of the Camera Series //